- Allows customer to realize revenue when appropriate based on SOX compliance
- Receives carrier invoice and matches to load
- Provides visibility to rated vs. invoiced amounts
- Assigns general ledger codes to charge details if desired
- Alerts users to exceptions
- Users identify what an exception is
- Allows shipper to manage their own audit process including receipt of proof of deliveries
- Loads unmatched invoices and rates allowing auditing
- Enables freight accrual based on shippers process
- Allows allocation to appropriate parties involved in the load
Select and explore another primary shipper function that could be part of your customized solution.
Or, participate in a live, online demo of MercuryGate.